Arising largely from the work done on the upcoming “Goblin Harvest” release this app is now updated and available for beta testing at the BUILD conference (or to anyone possessing a motion enabled device*).
If you would like to lend a hand either drop me a line or add a comment below this post.
NB If you are not sure if your device supports motion – don’t worry, this app will tell you!
- Smarten up the graphics and target positions in virtual space
- Provide a summary of each shootout
- Provide alternative targets & weapons
- Engage the radar to show targets and current scope of target range
- Increase target range size up to 360 degrees with advancing levels
- Provide “echo “for targets springing up behind you